SafeNet iKey 2032 Authentication Token
The users' cryptographic facilities, which are supported by complex Cesaris, can also be supplied. These facilities are required by the European legislation (Directive 1999/93/EC) for the qualified certificates. The main requirement is - the private key of the signature never leaves the device, which guarantees safety. To meet this requirement, all crypto functions should be integrated into such facilities, which as a rule have a special cryptographic processor, that's why these cards are also called Microprocessor cards).
Features of SafeNet iKey 2032 USB
Operating Systems Supported: MS Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, XP and Vista; Apple Mac OS 10.4.6 (Tiger) and above
Cryptographic Hardware Validation - FIPS 140-1 Level 2 validated
- Built-in algorithm of signature and RSA key generation (1024-bit and 2048-bit);
- SHA-1 hash algorithm;
- Symmetric key generation - DES, 3DES;
- Hardware System: 8-bit processor; 32K memory
- Using CryptoAPI for Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Outlook; and also PKCS #11 for Netscape Communicator (Navigator, Messenger).
- Custom application integration is facilitated by cryptographic API support that includes PKCS #11, Microsoft CAPI, Microsoft and Apple PC/SC.